Sunday, April 1, 2012

Zumba with Suze

I've been doing Zumba since 2009, and I've been certified as a Zumba instructor since June of 2010.

Dancer's Turnout Academy (DTA) is located at 
4520 Stine Rd. (nearest cross street is District blvd.)

Here's my current Zumba Schedule:

Mondays @ 24 Hour Fitness (SW) -- 7:30-8:30pm

Saturdays @ Body Xchange (East) -- 10:00am-11:00am

Sundays @ 24 Hour Fitness (Rosedale) -- 10:00am-11:00am

Contact info:
Call or Text me @ 661-331-7401
Email me:   greensuze@mac.com
Check out my website:  http://sdearmond.zumba.com

  • Here's a short clip of me teaching Zumba:  
Zumba with Suze (Swing)
  • And here's a clip of a group doing Zumba at the Market Place in Bakersfield!
Suze and Angela leading "Crazy Love"
  • If you want to practice a Zumba routine along with me, check out this OMG video:
Zumba with Suze (Usher's OMG)

No comments:

Post a Comment